Prabhupada Letters :: 1972
a.c. bhaktivedanta swami

29 July 2007
29 July, 1972  

Amsterdam

My dear Citsukhananda,

Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter from Mexico City dated July 17, 1972, and I have noted the contents.

I am also eager to come there but immediately I am in Europe. But I promise I will go again, and I will let you know when I can come. I also want that you take that place at Puerto Vallarta from our Daniel. I like that place very much.

Everywhere wherever Krishna Katha is spoken, that is Vaikuntha. And wherever I go to my branches, you my good devotees turn it into Vaikuntha and I wish to be there where my disciples are.

Hoping this will meet you in good health.

Your ever well-wisher,
A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

ACBS/sda

Labels: , ,

letters | 06:34 |
Loading
a life in letters
1972 letters
Google
WWW Prabhupada Letters

Technorati search
Feed Shark