|Prabhupada Letters :: 1972
a.c. bhaktivedanta swami
27 February 2007
27 February, 1972 Mayapur
My dear Jadurani,
Please accept my blessings. I beg to thank you for your second letter, undated, with more questions concerning the current paintings from Srimad Bhagavatam.
I shall reply as follows:
(1) Lord Brahma's lotus is red color.
(2) Brahma's four heads are facing the four directions.
(3) He is sitting directly upon the soft center of the lotus.
(4) There are many authorized, standard versions of paintings of Garbhodakasayi Visnu reclining, so you may see these, exactly how it is done. Ananta and G. Visnu are practically the same size.
(5) Ananta is bluish with white inside.
(6) You may make a pillow under Visnu's head.
(7) You may see the other standard paintings to see how big is Lord Brahma in comparison with Visnu.
(8) 3rd Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam, 33rd chapter, is entitled Instruction by Kapila Deva.
I Hope this will meet you in good health and happy mood.
Your ever well-wisher,
A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami