Prabhupada Letters :: 1972
a.c. bhaktivedanta swami

21 January 2007
21 January, 1972  

Jaipur

My dear Vamanadeva,

Please accept my blessings. I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter of 1-3-72.

I am pleased to note that you are happy to be engaged in working on the new ISKCON school in Dallas as maintenance man and carpenter, I have no objection if GBC men have approved your closing of Oklahoma City center and moving to Dallas.

Actually, I have appointed them to act on my behalf, so it is their responsibility now to sanction such matters and make decisions of management.

I hope this will meet you in good health and happy mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

ACBS/sda

Labels:

letters | 08:00 |
Loading
a life in letters
1972 letters
Google
WWW Prabhupada Letters

Technorati search
Feed Shark